55 total views, 2 views today
I’ve been bored as of late during the evenings so I’ve been cooking sweet treats for myself. Last night was my patented sugar cereal. Pretty sure I posted blogs on that one before. Tonight it was jam pie!
I made 3 jars of strawberry jam yesterday so what better way to make use of it than to make jam pie. What is jam pie you say? Super simple. And I don’t even know if its an official recipe.
You can see below, and here is how its made:
- make your standard pie crust, say for like apple pies. The below was made with a one crust pie recipe. Definitely do at least a two crust pie for any decent number of mini pies to come out of it!
- cut with a decent sized soup mug or something so it fits in a cupcake pan
- spoon in whatever jam you want (strawberry in this case)
- if you have left over crust, put it on top
- Bake at… oh… 350 or 400. Everything bakes at 350 right?!
- if you want to be really crazy, sprinkle chocolate chips on top
- bake for 10 or 15 minutes or something – just watch them and take out when done
- eat – with a large glass of milk
- try to save some for the kids in the morning
[RoyalSlider Error] Incorrect RoyalSlider ID or problem with query.
This post has already been read 1194 times!