66 total views, 1 views today
Today here are the things we’re up to. Yes, this is just as bad as Facebook. Now concentrated as well, why go to facebook and see a bunch of individual status updates when you can just read my bullet list right?!
Ok, so frowny face means not done, and smiley means done.
- Fix up solar panel on shed – 🙂
- Collect chicken eggs – 🙁
- Paint roof of camper – 🙂
- Put brake lights on trailer – 🙁
- Shmooze and chat with the neighbours – 🙂
- Clean out trailer 🙁
- Stop sit and stair at meat birds (aka our 80 chickens) – 🙂
- Cut grass – 🙁
- Load dishwasher – 🙂
- Weld crank stand to camper – 🙁 (my excuse is that I ran out of flux core!! …)
- Pick up supplies to build chicken tractor – 🙂
- Use said supplies to build chicken tractor – 🙁
So as you can see, its a hodge podge sort of day, which reminds me, there used to be a convienience store in Beaverton Ontario named the ‘Hodge Podge’. Wonder if its still there.
dock·et (dkt) http://www.thefreedictionary.com/docket
This post has already been read 6025 times!