This is my idea for the absolute cheapest way YOU can prepare for a long term economic collapse or major catastrophe where food supply lines have slowed or stopped altogether.
If you don’t have a lot of money and you want to start to prepare in some fashion – and even if you don’t have a lot of space, what you can do is purchase seeds. Here are the reasons why:
– Seeds are relatively cheap
– they store well for a couple of years
– A mall package would produce multiple years worth of vegetables if you harvest the seeds each year from the crop
– they take up little space
– they would make excellent trade items
– you can grow a small garden just about anywhere as you can usually find soil somewhere
– growing vegetables doesn’t require potable water necessarily so just a fresh water river or stream would safely provide water for them
Among all the other things you can do to prepare, this is the easiest and cheapest thing to stock up on!
This post has already been read 925 times!