The blade was a custom built one I bought from a guy out west (on the Island). I had to fabricate the mount to get it on my bolens but I did break pushing snow. So i got my welder out and repaired it again. The temps while pushing the snow was -16 so the snow was getting stiff and harder to push – not to mention the fact that I’m quickly running out of places to push it.
Also did a cold start, tried to start it at -20 and it simply wouldn’t turn over quick enough. I waited until it was only -13 I think it was, and then i was able to get it started.
Good ole Bolens, love it!
To see more of whats happening on the homestead, please subscribe to my channel or check out my blog at http://www.micahgallant.com .
Thanks for watching!
This post has already been read 921 times!